Monday 30 June 2014

Spread happiness, coz it'll embrace you back.

Earlier was a time when people used to be selfless, care for the other person first, even cross seas just to see one another ("Saat Samundar" types...), but now it is as "Aaje Activa service ma gai chhe, kaale maliye ?? ;) ".  Practicality has entered into everyone's nerves as such - If you are useful to me, I'll be useful to you too. Everyone has become selfish. They'll do things for you, but always be hungry of return backs..

One funny incident occurred on friendship's day. One of my tuition mates called out my name "Sheris, Friendship band chhe ??" , And I was like "Ha Reema, chhe ne .. Su thayyu ??". She came to me , tied me a friendship band, n stood waiting... (Oh God, this girl wants a friendship band !!!) ...I took out one band from my bag, n tied it to her. And, the very next second, she disappeared, No Greetings, Nothing !!! ... This was the smallest example of what goes on people's minds.

Well... I'm also hungry of return backs, No doubt about that.
I'm not hungry of materialistic things,but of affection, care and love . (That's bad to be such again .. Especially in today's time, I'm trying to change it.... Lil bit ... ;))

But again, what goes on in people's mind is immaterial , when your heart is pure. I believe,that matter what happens, I should be the way I'm, should help people, should try and make people happy. Their happiness in turn will become my happiness. But its a very difficult thing. It sounds cool, But its very difficult to make people happy (Coz for that you first yourself need to be happy from inside. Imagine a saddist person, with an acidic face trying to crack a joke :P, he'll make other 10 people around him upset too ;))....
You have to stay gracious,charming and alive enough to spread positivity around ...

But you can't be a Hero all the time, even you face lapses.
Same thing happened with me...

I always love listening to my friend's problems, to their sorrows, to solve their problems (Its kind of my hobby.. ;)) There was a time in my past semesters, that the sorrows of my friends increased a lot. Everyday some or the other was upset, someone was crying, someone was angry.It became hell lot difficult to handle them all (Although I'm shortest of all of them, I love them as my kids...they listen to me and do as I say too ;))

So, I had a tough time taking care of all of them, keeping them all cheerful. I myself had my set of problems-sorrows-irritation too, but I didn't bring it out to them. I kept it all inside me, and continued my support service for them. One night , all that frustration was so suppressed inside me, that I got super angry on my mom just because the food wasn't tasty.. (This is it !! We can shout and howl just at our home, outside we have to be a sane human being)....
So by my unnecessary over reaction, my dad came upto me and asked me the reason for it... And I narrated the story to him as a kid of nursery says 123456  .. speedily..
Dad: Sheris ....Calm down... 

Me:  Dad, I'm tired, 'Im tired....
        I'm tired of taking care of them... 
        Tired of listening to sad stories..  Tired of making things work out... 
        All of their sadness comes into me..
Dad:But, you do good work by solving your friends problems, by being their shoulder to cry on...
Me:  Thats true ... But .... 
         I'm....
         You mean to say that I should not give up on them ?? 
Dad: You sure you bring happiness to them ??
Me:  I think so ... 
Dad: Then never give up .. Never Ever give up...
        And regarding your frustrations... I''m always there to listen ... 
Me:  Oh Daddy.....How do you do this everytime.... 

(And he just gave me a smile, and tears dropped down by my eyes...)

 The next day at college, I was same heroic, same nautanki, same person who would try to make people more together, more cheerful ,and more happy....      

If we think logically-selfishly, If in a day, I make 7-10 people happy, Atleast 1 or 2 of them may try to make me happy when I'd be sad (I know this is not the purest way of living life, But ye Zulmy Zamaana, What to do... )
Here's a small silly proof..
There is a cute little kid of 6-7 years at my prayer hall. Everyday when I see him,I run to him and pull his cheeks. Every single day..
One day I was in a foul mood and was sitting in a corner alone. He came and stood in front of me, waiting for me to pull his cheeks. When I didn't do that, he came near and pulled my cheeks, again looked at me awaited .Again I didn't do anything. He came forward and kissed me on my cheeks and smiled at me..I was so amazed and happy by his affection.Just took him in my arms and pulled his cheeks as per my everyday tradition...(And from the very next moment.. All sadness vanished, and a hero again ;))

When you start finding happiness in life's small small moments, you wouldn't have to go searching for it. Make people smile around you. Make them happy. All this will ultimately return back to you only.

 It is tough to deal with some realities of life..
But its easy to overshadow them with a spark of happiness...



Behind closed eyes are the dreams incomplete..
but reel and real can never compete...

A ray of hope lies amongst the fake..
changing the scene of life at a single take...

All will come and wave..
But no one will join you in the grave...

Gain or loss is in the hands of fate..
No one can change it soon or late...

Despite all this ....
Make life worth by spreading smiles..
And thus , cheer many lives ... 
 

3 comments:

  1. Ur writings just touch people of all ages...
    Dey leave a msg behind 4 everyone 2 ponder...All d very best... keep writing ..☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you diiiii .. :)
    Your feedbacks are an inspiration for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just "WoW" can describe your Article..!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't change your dream. Give it a new direction

It sometimes so happens in life that we don't get what we deserve, we don't get what we had planned for our future, we don't ge...